Wednesday, April 1, 2009

prologue Questions

Who am I? What am I? Most importantly, why am I? Am I chance? Coincidence? Do I have a purpose, or am I just a pawn? No………. I’m David.
A soft rain trickled down from a nearly cloudless sky. The water collected on the tips of my hair, then slide down my cheeks like tears…or maybe, they were tears. At that moment, standing by the grave, I wasn’t sure. A soft wind blew sliding through the grass creating a wave over a sea of green. I let the wave of wind splash over me. The air felt cold on my rain soaked face. I closed my eyes and let the cold breeze whistle past my ears. I had always thought that the wind was like life, always changing, unpredictable, uncontrollable. As I stood there I began to wonder. How did I get here? To this time, this place. Why was I here thinking these thoughts, and my friend wasn’t. What led to this? I guess it started a long time ago….

4 comments:

  1. I know you 20-somethings like this view, however, as a magazine & book production artist, I know it would be easier to read with black lettering on a white background. My 2 cents! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm i didnt think about that i will see about making font more readable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Start is good. I would like to continue it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a future in this area, trust in the Lord and He'd make you outstanding

    ReplyDelete