Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Welcome to the Dome....

This is my first novel. It is a sci-fi drama focused on creating likeable characters with ample plot twists. There is romance, comedy, action and suspense. I hope you enjoy my first attempt at novel writing.

I will be editing this work periodically and i will notify you if i make changes or add chapters to things that i have already written.
I apologize if the formatting for the site is still a little weird. This is my first attempt at blogging as well so I am still working to figure out all the tricks. Ill try to get it fixed up soon so that you can just move from chapter to chapter directly and have the chapter titles up instead of just dates. Please have patiences and trust that the book is better than the website looks at the moment. Thanks for reading.
For more information and other online writers go to Fiction Press.comhttp://www.fictionpress.com/secure/story/story_preview.php?storyid=2661501&chapter=1

I did a major rewrite of chapter 3. If you have already read this chapter go back and reread it and let me know what you think.

There is no set posting schedule. I hope to keep a fairly steady stream of stories and chapters coming out from this and my several other story worlds that can be found at http://deafmute51.wix.com/storycorner. Feel free to leave comments, criticisms or shout outs on any page. Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy it.